We believe Global Moving is the kind of vibrant workplace where you can not only grow, but thrive. We are a highly collaborative organization — a team of experienced professionals who are continually looking for individuals that believe in delivering value and putting the customer first. If you are looking for moving company jobs, check out some of our open positions below.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Class A CDL or commercial driver license.
- Current TWIC card.
- Must pass drug and alcohol test.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Must provide current MVR.
- Must provide a medical certificate.
- High school diploma.
- Previous truck driving experience preferred, at least 3 years of driving experience required.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role.
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Fast paced high intensive environment
- Flexible work schedule and willing to work an additioanl day for overtime
- Works well with others
- Previous experience preferred especially in moving
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Developing forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
Toll-free: +1 (888) 687-7486
Tel: +1 (919) 238-6218
Fax: +1 (704) 496-2166